Jingle Mingle 2012
WHAT The DFW Jingle Mingle is a multi-organizational holiday event and fundraiser created by professionals in the marketing, creative, interactive, media, and communications industry to benefit the DREAM Fund. Since its inception in 1991, the DREAM Fund, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, has directed hundreds of thousands of dollars to people in the advertising, marketing, public relations and media industries in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas and Louisiana who have experienced unexpected difficulties and life-changing events, such as illness, tragic loss and injury.
WHY The inaugural Jingle Mingle was a smashing success due to the support of 750 attendees representing 9 different organizations, who helped raise over $26,000 for the DREAM Fund to use in assisting industry colleagues during times of crisis. The Second Annual Jingle Mingle includes 12 organizations with a projected attendance of 1,000 and a goal of raising $30,000.
WHO Organization Hosts:
- Alliance for Women in Media DFW
- American Advertising Federation Dallas
- American Institute of Graphic Arts Dallas
- Big (D)esign / UX Dallas
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications
- DFW American Marketing Association
- DFW Interactive Marketing Association
- DFW Search Engine Marketing Association
- International Association of Business Communicators
- Social Media Club of Dallas
- Southwest Media Representatives
- Women In Wireless
- THIRDinteractive - Interactive Partner
- Speakeasy - Social Media Partner
- Pierpont Communications - Public Relations Partner
- AMS Pictures - Creative Media Partner
- Dallas Business Journal - Media Partner
- CultureMap - Digital Media Partner
- Gilley’s Dallas - Venue Partner
- The Walton Stout Band - Music Partner
WHEN Thursday, December 6, 2012 from 6 to 10 PM
WHERE Gilley’s Dallas, 1135 South Lamar Street, Dallas, TX 75215
Just south of the Dallas Convention Center on Lamar Street in downtown Dallas.
Easily accessible from I-30 and Hwy75 and minutes from the Dallas North Tollway.
TICKETS $55 - $95 depending on quantity and date purchased